Question
Posted by: Petro | 2011-04-05

ovulation test &  TTC

we are TTCing &  i bought ovulation test kit. when exacltly is the right time to have sex after the positive results???

for how many days we can have sex ???

Start having sex as soon as it is positive and do this for 4-5 days.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-08

Posted by: Adel | 2011-04-05

Petro, if you got a postive OPK(ovulation prediction kit), it means you might ovulation in the next 48 hours( i might be wrong, but this is how I understand it)..

So I would say have sex the day of the postive OPK, and then maybe the 3/4 days there after.

Do you know how long your cycle is? If so, try to have sex every second day from day 13 - day 19, to ensure that you have covered you''re most fertile days!

Reply to Adel