Question

Ovulation Query

hi

please can you advise how soon you ovulate after missing a pill? i missed one pill (the 8th one) and continued taking the rest as normal. i did not take the one that i missed. is it possible that i could get pregnant. i had intercourse the day that i missed the pill and two days later.

Dear Anon

The chances of falling pregnant just after missing one pill are not very high but it is not impossible. You cannot assess when ovulation is taking place if you are on an oral contraceptive pill. My advice is to wait and see if you miss your next period or not and then do a pregnancy test.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/09/29

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert