Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-09

ovulation problem

Good day. I (28 years) have a history of ovulation problems. I am currently trying to get pregnant with my second child. I have not been using any birth control for 6 months. Since not being on any birth control my sicle got further apart each month. I went to my doctor &  got clomid 50mg. The problem is that I have not started to menstruate (today is day 42) &  therefore I can not start to use Clomid. I''ve done a pregnantcy test (2 days ago) just in case, but it was negative. Is there anything I can use to start menstruating? Do you have any other advice for me?

Yes, hyou can use Provera to induce a period, but you will need a prescription for this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-11