Question
Posted by: Misty | 2008/10/21

Ovulation Period

If I' m in the week of my Ovulation Period and I have cramps in my ovaries and the pain does not stop after the two days that is my most fertile time.(for eg my ovulation time started around the 13th of this month and I still have pain on the 21ste) is this normal? We are trying to get pregnant and I' m just thinking that this pain can not be normal?

Can I suggest that you post this on the gynae expert forum as she is likely to be better placed to answer this than I am...go to Health 24 home page and search for the gynae under the expert section.