Question
Posted by: Isabelle | 2011/08/03

Ovulation Pain

We are trying to get pregnant and according to my calender my ovulation date was the 29th July, but I had ovulation pain on the 01st August. We had intercourse the day before the 01st Aug, can I still get pregnant

Dear Isabelle

As it is quite possible that you can still get pregnant according to what you have explained.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Cassim

2
Posted by: Sally | 2011/08/17

Hi there, may you please help me i''ve done 2 miscarrages last year february and october when i reach 3 months, i am trying to have a baby , i,ve seen menstruation on the 01/07/2011 the other one on the 29/07/2011 and when i was supposed to ovulate then i seen the menstruation again on the 12/08/2011.I AM VERY WORRIED

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/08/11

Dear Isabelle

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert