Question
Posted by: Hester | 2012/02/10

Ovulation on clomid

I have PCOS. Had a miscarriage and d& c on 30 December last year. I used Clomid 25mg from days 3 to 7 of my cycle. My cycle started on 22 January and I used the Clomid from 24 January to 28 January.

We had sex on the following dates:
1 February
3 February
5 February
7 February

On the 1st and 3d of February I used Gelsea lubrication, because I was dry.

My questions are:
When does ovulation occur on Clomid?
Could the Gelsea that I used cause me to not get pregnant?
Could I be pregnant from having sex on the above dates?
When can I test?

You cannot predict when you will ovulate on Clomid. That is why your doctor should track your cycle with scans. Without knowing when you ovulated or even if you ovulated, it is not possible to say whether you had intercourse at the right times. You can test from February 22nd.

1