Question
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/27

Ovulation drugs

I do not have any infertility problems my fiance and I are trying for twins which drug can I tale to produce more eggs I would like one that is taken orally and not injections how long before we try should I take it?

Dear Lilmama

Drugs such as Clomiphene citrate do produce more eggs than in a normal menstrual cycle. However these drugs should not be taken without any medical supervision as they do have side effects. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist so that he can explain to you how take the medication and be monitored at the same time.

Answered by: Dr. Y. M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/11/04

Hi DEE
I just wanted to know if it was possible we have spoken about it and if the LORD wants to bless us with twins so be it then but its not that we going that route anymore

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: Dee | 2008/10/29

Everyone, including Gynae Doc has warned you about the dangers of twins. You have already had a prem baby - why on earth would you want to do this to yourslef again? Twins WILL be prem. Stop being silly and get this stupid idea out of your head.

Reply to Dee