Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2008/08/04

Ovulation Blood Test Results

Hi, Can anyone pls help me, I had an ovulation blood test done on Saturday and my results was 160 is that good, can someone pls explain what that means.

It means that you ovulated.

3
Posted by: Suzy | 2008/08/05

Thanx, My breast have been so sore just days after ovulation and they seem a bit bigger. Could that be due the reason that my period is due or could it be early signs of pregnancy. My period is expected on the 12th. I was active on the 27 July to the first of August.

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/05

That is a very good count.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Min Me | 2008/08/04

This is good. This means that you ovulated. If you baby danced at the right time, you may be pregnant. You will only know hoverer once your period is due.

Reply to Min Me