Question
Posted by: Andy | 2009-02-19

Ovulation &  conception

I drank 50mg clomid for 5 days. My first day without clomid was the 14th of February from which date I also started taking my temperature vaginally every morning at 07:25. My temp was always in the vicinity of 36.4/36.5/36.3/36.5/36.4/36.5. This morning the 19th, my temp was up at 37.1 degrees celsius. My last day of intercourse was on Sunday the 15th, and again yesterday the 18th. What are the chances of the egg having been fertilized?

The intercourse on the 18th may produce results, but the idea is to have intercourse when you find the temperature rise.

1
Posted by: HI ANDY | 2009-02-19

DID YOU OVULATE THEN? IF YOU HAVE OVULATED YOUR CHANCES ARE GOOD THOUGH. TO MONITOR OVULATION, YOU CAN BUY OVULATION KID AT THE PHARMACY.

Reply to HI ANDY