Question
Posted by: Patat | 2011-11-24

Ovulation

Hi Doc,

Can I fall pregnant anytime during the month or ONLY during the ovulation window? I am only on my period for 1 day a month and I have regular 28 day cycle - I do have a history of Endometriosis though. I am 36 years old and I''ve been off the pill for 2 years. Since I stopped using the pill I have had 1 day periods, very light.

When it''s time to ovulate, I do have the aches in my sides, hoping that these are signs that I ovulate normally?

Tnx for your time...

You can only fall pregnant at ovulation time.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-24

Try every other day from the 10th day after you period right through. It worked for me currently 5 months pregnant with a wonderful baby girl