Question
Posted by: nelly | 2011/09/14

ovulation

My periods lasted for 2 weeks, does it mean i did not ovulate for this month, am trying to conceive, need your advise, thank you.

Dear Nelly

The possibility that ovulation did not take place if you have an irregular menstrual cycle is a high possibility. The fact that your periods last 2 weeks maybe an indication that ovulation has not taken place but it could be caused by many other things such as the presence of ovarian cysts or endometrial polyps etc. If however this persists then I would suggest you see your gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/09/21

Dear Nelly

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert