Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2010/09/22

Ovulation?

Goodday
Me and hubby are trying for our second baby, my period started 7 September, wich meens i shouldve ovulated from thursday 9 September up to Monday 20 Septermber, we had intercourse Tuesday 15 September, i started with a ovulation test kit tuesday untill sunday- no ovulation!! I fell pregnant with my first child the same day (tuesday) a year and a half ago, does this meen i might be preggs, is that why i did not ovulate, or was i suppose to ovulate even though i couldve been preggs from tuesday, please help i am really confused, and when can i go draw blood or do a urine test (earliest)

If your period started on the 7th, the expected day of ovulation would have been around the 21st I think that you got the timing wrong.

1