Question
Posted by: PORTIA | 2010/03/24

OVULATION

About 2 years ago I had an abotion and am now trying to conceive. I visited a doctor who told me that the irregular periods were because of the abortion and he later did tests on me which showed that I am not ovulating. The doctor said I should see him once I get my period. It has been over five months now and all that I see are traces of blood which are there for only a few hours and clear again each month. I don''t know if I should consult another doctor or go to a fertility clinic as I want to start treatment as early as possible. Please help.

I don't think that this is related to the abortion. You should see a gynaecologist or a fertility specialist.

1