Question
Posted by: Sam | 2008-12-17

Ovulation

Hi,Doc.My period is not coming on the same day like it used to since I ve done ovarian cysts operations.In October it started on the 20th,November the 18th and this month the 14th.Does this mean that Im not ovulating.What other medications can I use in order to ovulate.Can I use fertomid and staminagro?

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: SUDESHNI | 2009-01-27

I am trying to fall pregnant and would like to know when is my fertile dates

Reply to SUDESHNI
Posted by: sam | 2009-01-08

Reply to sam