Posted by: Clueless | 2008-12-03

Hi there Doc
I have heard that some women get slight pain and discomfort in the ovarian area when they ovulate, and I know how to time ovulation etc. What I actually wanted to know is how do I know I am definately ovulating. I have a regular 28 day cycle, have a normal menstruation each month with bleeding that lasts about 3 - 4 days. I have been TTC for 2 years, but haven' t been successfull.
Could it be that I am not ovulating? Would I menstruate if I don' t ovulate?? I get the sore breasts during my period, cramps etc. All normal.

It sounds liek you are ovulating, but a small precentage of women with regular periods do not ovulate. As you have been trying for 2 years with no success, I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

Posted by: Babes | 2008-12-22

i would like to know that can i get pregnant after 5 days of my period and how can i calculate my menstruation cycle is it after 21 days or 28 days? and when does it change the cycle?

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-03

You wouldnt menstruate if you didnt ovulate, as far as i know. I have pcos - no ovulation, no periods.