Question
Posted by: Elsa | 2008/10/20

Ovulation

Please help me. My fiance and I are TTC but the problem is my menstrual cycle ranges from 28-34 days its not the same every month. e.g. August - 30 Days, September 34 days.

So now how do I know when I'  m ovulating? My fiance and I are staying in defferent provinces, so timing in this process is really important so that we don'  t shoot the blanks.

Please help if you can.

Dear Elsa

The simplest and most accurate method of home ovulation monitoring is the use of urine LH testing kits such as Clearplan. In your case it may be necessary to continue testing for as long as 10 days instead of the usual 5 days as your ovulation may fluctuate significantly.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/27

I would also like to know that kinda in the same situation

Reply to lilmama