Question
Posted by: Elsa | 2008/10/20

Ovulation?

Please help me. My fiance and I are TTC but the problem is my menstrual cycle ranges from 28-34 days its not the same every month. e.g. August - 30 Days, September 34 days.

So now how do I know when I'  m ovulating? My fiance and I are staying in defferent provinces, so timing in this process is really important so that we don'  t shoot the blanks.

Please help if you can.

You should ovulate between Day 14 and 20. You will not be able to be more accurate than this, so you would have to try and have sex at this stage of your cycle. Remember that eggs and sperm survive for a few days, so you don''t have to have sex exactly at the time of ovulation.