Question
Posted by: Fancy | 2008/08/06

Ovulation!

I' m trying to get pregnant but I can' t figure out when my ovulation is as my periods come in different times of the month.In May it came on the 14th, June the 7th and in July on the 14th.We made love on the 24,25 and 26th of July and lately I haven' t been feeling well.Is there a possibility that might be pregnant?I' ve been feeling a bit nausea sometines and have been suffering from terrible headaches.

It does not sound likely that your symptoms are due to pregnancy. If your periods mostly occur around the 14th of the month, You should ovulate around the 30th.