Ovulating symptoms

Hi there.

My periods are not regular but I am trying to fall pregnant can you please help me with some symptoms that i might experience when ovulating. I was pregnant before but had a miscarriage, this is very important to me.

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

I can' t depict the exact day that I ovulate, but I can tell around the time that I ovulate because I get stabbing cramps on one side where my ovary' s are, some months on the left side and other' s on the right side. I also get an egg white discharge, but for one day only, and my breasts swell and are extremely tender around ovulation. But to pin point the exact day, its probably best to use the ovulation tests.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-05-11

A egg white discharge, increased libido, raise in basal temp, a positive OPK.

Reply to Dee