Question
Posted by: ME | 2012/01/19

Ovulating on the pill

Just recently gone back on Nordette after being off for 4 years whilst TTC. (During this period I was diagnosed with stage 1 endometriosis for which I was treated by a laproscope)
After enduring painful periods with no sign of success, I decided to go back on the pill. I was told this would help the endometriosis. Also I was told in the next six months to keep testing my ovulation. I was under the impression that you do not ovulate if you are on the pill.. is this correct? Would it alter my cycle at all? How do I check on the " right"  days for ovulation because I obviously cannot check every day for 28 days..

You do not ovulate on the Pill so you would not be able to check for this.

1