Question
Posted by: Jane Spencer | 2010-05-08

Ovulating

I''ve been tested for PCOS, endometriosis etc. to establish why my periods are never regular (I''d bleed for 2/3 weeks non stop, spotting initially then I''d have a normal period) - all the tests/scans came back negative. I started taking Chaste Tree, a homeopathic remedy to regulate my hormones and I started to have normal cycles of 32 days, I also took ovulation tests on days 14-16 but was negative. I''m currently on my 16th day of menstrual bleeding and I''ve been taking the Chaste Tree for 3 months now. The bleeding started on day 32. I took a pregnancy test as I thought it may be implatation bleeding as it was brown spotting for the 1st few days but the test was negative. Am I missing something? How can I fall pregnant if I don''t know when I''m ovulating?

Dear Jane Spencer

The best way to find out if follicles are developing and if ovulation is taking place is through serial ultrasound monitoring of follicular growth.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Jane Spencer | 2010-06-10

Hi Nikky, you can get it from a homeopath - I got it from Food for Thought in Hillcrest and they use to post it to Joburg for me. It''s about R180 for a month''s supply

Reply to Jane Spencer
Posted by: nikky | 2010-06-02

Jane can you please tell me where i can buy chase tree and what is the cost involved.

Reply to nikky
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-05-17

Dear Jane Spencer

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert