Posted by: Carmen | 2009-01-21

I just want to find out when do u ovulate.

If you have a 28 day cycle, you ovulate around Day 14.

Posted by: Angel | 2009-01-22

In order to establish day of ovulation, count 14 days from the last day of your cyle and day number 14 would be your day of ovulation. therefore if you have a 28 day cycle, 14 days from last day of cycle would be cylce day (' CD' ) 14 and if you have a 33 day cycle you would ovulate roughly at CD 19.

Ovulation at day 14 from beginning of cycle is incorrect as this presupposes that all women have a 28 day cyle. I for one do not ovulate on CD 14 but either CD15 or 16.

You may also try ovluation prediction kits (' OPK' ) to give you an indication of your ovulation. You could also try BBT Charting (Google for more information)

I hope the above helps.

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Astro | 2009-01-21

I asked my Dr the same question, she said, 14 days from the start (first day) of your period.

Reply to Astro