Question
Posted by: Koekie | 2008/11/24

OVULATING?????

Hi, we have been trying to fall pregnant for about 2 - 3 months. I just want to know when is the earliest best time to check a pregnancy test? Also my LMP was on the 3rd of November 2008 (always regular cycles) and I have been having lower abdominal cramps and lower back pain for the last couple of weeks, could this be due to me ovulating or is it possible that I might have a bladder infection or something?

The earliest taht a blood test will be positive is on the day of your expected period. This is not your ovulation time, so this is unlikely to be the cause for your cramps.