Question
Posted by: Drained | 2010-07-01

Overwhelmed

What do you do when you feel overwhelmed, drained and have nothing left to give? From sick parents, financial constraints, I''m also deeply hurt by my husband''s disrepect towards me - he said hurtful things to me and treated me like dirt. Now I don''t feel as close to him as I was before. I''m also overcome by recollections of a recent hijacking experience. I''m just feeling overwhelmed, alone and tired.

I know exactly what that feels like. Sounds like counselling at a personal level could help you to review these unfortunate experiences and to work through them usefully.

2
Posted by: Lin | 2010-07-01

Please see a counsellor. The counsellor will be able to help you through this. Phone FAMSA and get the details of a counsellor close to you.

Reply to Lin