Posted by: pam | 2011-01-28

could you pls advise me, i am extremely overweight i have tried numerous diets and shakes ect , i need a diet that can give rapid resuls, i have developed a sharp burning pain in my left thigh on the outside as well as the inner thigh ,my leg also feels as if it is on fire, can this be because of the weight and that my stomach presses on my upper thigh , i also have severe varicose veins and lots of blue veins protruding and looks very swollen and am experiencing severe leg cramps and pains pls assist
regards pam

All the above symptoms can be due to being severely overweight. You can consult a dietrician for a tailor made diet, as well as a biokeneticist for a rigorous exercise regime. You need to cut back on your calorie intake as much as possible with a healty balanced diet of at least six small meals during the day. You also need to burn as much stored calories as possible. A diet alone will not be the answer.