Posted by: RK | 2009-01-26

I am 27 yr old female- mom of three. After my last prgnancy which was 2 yrs ago I am finding it so hard to loose weight. In the last yr I picked up 10kgs- now weighing 77kgs.

My hair has also started falling out and I become fatugue at times. I am also experiencing cramps by my pelvis when getting up from bed or when standing from a squatting position.

I just feel horrible about how my body looks and want some help to loose weight. I go on a diet for a couple of days and bedome so unmotivated. Should I seek professional help before it becomes a serious problem.

Dear RK
Rather see your GP - he may need to check your iron levels and thyroid function - this could be the reason for the hairloss and weight gain

Posted by: C | 2009-01-28

Hi Dr.
I' m a 55 year old widow and i' m so tired of the hair on my face.
Waxing is painful and i simply will not shave!

I' m fair of complexion and the hair is very light in color. I' v never had any children. I knw woman my age has this problem but what can i do to put an end to this?

Can you please advice me on this matter. Please help!
Thanking you.

Reply to C