Question
Posted by: Insecure | 2012-11-12

Overreacting??

Cybershrink I need your advice.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months and see things which I dont know whether I take it too seriously or what. He is 4 years younger than I am. All his Facebook contacts are ladies if he makes new friends its just ladies. I feel he has me, why is he only making friends with ladies? As if he is still looking... A month ago he deleted all his msg and sent items on his phone. When I asked why he said he didnt have enough space although he has a memory card(so it doesnt make sense). At the same time his phone was put on silent which normally rang. I see all these signs as I''ve been cheated on before and I dont want to go through the same thing.

To have some lady friends is probably OK, to have ONLY lady friends suggests something else. Does he reall have NO men friends ? Yes, some of these behaviours do suggest the POSSIBILITY of cheating, though not certainly so. But why, after only 3 months, do you feel you need to remain with him rather than moving on ?

2
Posted by: PLAYED | 2012-11-12

whats his fb name..R.C.B?

Reply to PLAYED
Posted by: Maria | 2012-11-12

After only 3 months you don''t have a great deal invested in the relationship yet, if you suspect him then why not just end it and move on? There may be innocent explanations for his behaviour but you will always wonder.

Reply to Maria