Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010/01/26

Overly lubricated

Recently I find myself to be too wet during intercourse, is this something I should worry about?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I am not sure what "too wet" is?? Being wet/lubricating is a woman's natural response when she feels aroused. It is like a man having an erection. Women swell and get wet. A woman's level of wetness changes depending on how aroused she feels , where she is hormonally , what medication she is on , if she feels ill or has a chronic illness.
Be aware that perhaps this excessive wetness is just you ejaculating- you might be that aroused and with a partner who is stimulating you in a way that really works for you and so you are gushing.
Enjoy the juiciness of your sexuality

1
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality Expert | 2010/01/30

Enjoy the juiciness of your sexuality

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality Expert