Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2011/08/15

Overies

hi, i am 49 yrs old, had been on Premerin, stopped it due to the very urgly effects it has on the body, i dont use any HRT, have ben off it for + - 6 months. Feel great. My problem now is that i have tender nipples, and have discomfort in my overies. When going tio urenate, it feels like they are pushing against my bladder, what could this be? I do have an appointment to see a Gynae in September. but is still worries me, please will you reply to this? Havea great day, Thank you - Cathy

You could try Evening Primrose oiul for the tender nipples. The abdominal discomfort sounds more like a bladder infection that an ovarian problem.

1