Question
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/03

overian faliure

am a 23yrs of age and only got my period abt 3 times and my doctor said tht might be ging thru premature menopause and took test which came out as my fhs levels are high and gve talets to test if a still can get my period...... sfter tht got my periods to three days and neva again within two years now............recently hve bee to my doc again said tht a got overian faliure and must be on homonal treatmnt fo rthe rest of my life...............JUST FOUND OUT ABT DHEA AND WAS TESTED IN CANADA WHICH FOUND MOST WOMEN IN MY CASE TO METURE THEY EGGS AND GET PREGNENT............TELL ME MORE ABT D.H.E.A

DHEA use in premature ovarian failure is still experimental. There have been a few reported cases where is has been useful.

2
Posted by: ZAN | 2010/06/07

according to your knowing will it be out in the market in future

Reply to ZAN