Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2010/06/03

Overian cyst

Hello expert,
I''ve had a laparoscopy 2 weeks ago to remove quite a large cyst. I''m due to ovulate any time soon. Is it safe to try to fall pregnant or should we wait (and how long)?

Dear Sonja

I would suggest that you wait for at least 4 weeks before attempting conception, as it would take approximately that long for your ovary to regulate itself.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/06/14

Dear Sonja

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Sonja | 2010/06/09

Linksfield Hospital : hospital fees (one night) R20 000, aneathisist R2100, doctor R6100, medication R500. I got charged 200% of the medical aid rate and my plan covered everything.

Reply to Sonja
Posted by: EMZOO | 2010/06/09

AT WHICH HOSPITAL WAS YOUR OPERATION DONE AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COSTS.

Reply to EMZOO