Question
Posted by: reshma | 2010-01-20

overeating

dr please kindly help me i am not sure what is going on with me i just only want to eat even if i am not hungry. i am 38 years old.

Dear Reshma
If you have suddenly got an uncontrollable urge to eat all the time, then it may be advisable to go for a medical checkup as this could be due to either a physiological problem (insulin or other hormonal imbalances) or a psychological problem (eating to satisfy anxiety or because of depression). If you think that there may be a psychological basis to this overeating, then please consult a clinical psychologist to determine what it is that is driving you to eat all the time and to help you overcome this condition.
I hope you can work out what is causing your overeating.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-20

Dear Reshma