Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009/12/10

Overdose on eltroxin

In a moment of weakness I overdosed on eltroxin. I took about 60 tablets. Can it be harmfull? What should I do?

Hi Sarah
Please go to an emergency unit immediately - if possible one should try and get rid of the pills before it is absorbed, but it may be too late for this now. An overdose of ELTROXIN can cause agitation, confusion, irritability, hyperactivity, sweating, headaches, fever, widened pupils, fits, palpitations and diarrhoea

2
Posted by: Lala | 2009/12/10

You cannot wait until tonight for a reply from Cyberdoc. Call your GP and ask what you should do or go see him/her.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/10

Hi Sarah

Reply to cyberdoc