Question

Overactive imagination

This is going to sound weird but I' m scared at night in the daytime its fine although I don' t want to go out unless I have to. My husband says he doesn' t know what up with me but I lock the doors the whole time and he tries to proof something and instract the children to open the door and I' ll insist that he close it. I' ve locked myself in the room last night when he worked later last night I awoke and wanted to call him but were scared so I imagened walking to him just to tell him to come to bed then the next moment his face change to this freaky face. So I stayed and drew all my lims not to go over the edge of the bed as I imagined it would be amputated and then I start praying and I thought its rediculous and swithed on the lights and went to call him. I awoke a few times with pain in my chest but its gone now. Why is this happening? How do I stop imagining things that scares me?

SOunds like a form of phobic anxiety disorder, which fortunately responds well to treatment, with CBT counselling, or some medications, or both. But you need to see a good local psychiatrist soon for a proper examination and assessment, as only with a clear diagnosis can one explore treatment options and work towards clearing this up for you