Posted by: dominic | 2009-08-22

overactive adrenalin gland

what supplements or medication can i get to stop my adrenal glands from over producing this hormone as it gives me anxiety.

Please be so kind as to elaborate on your condition and advise me what tests were done to diagnose you with this condition. The doctor who made the diagnosis should be able to prescribe medication that will reduce your symptoms and the particular hormone in question.

It is very difficult for me to give advice, without the test results.

Posted by: dominic | 2009-08-24

its not cushions syndrome,i have aniety and he put me ciprelex,which isnt helping as much as to take the feeling away. so the adrenal glands are producing to much adrenalin which cause me to feel the fight or flight feeling.

my question is what can i take to slow the adrenal glands down to normal so i can get off the ciprelex.

Reply to dominic