Question
Posted by: Mario | 2010-09-03

Over too quick ...

Good Day Doc,

I was wandering if there''s any kind of therapy or anything that can make me last longer in the sack.

My problem is that i come too quick, waaay too quick. It''s so bad that i actually have to wank off first to get rid of that first nut before i can engage in the deed, only then im a guaranteed a longer session. This wasn''t always a problem because previous partner understood this and she allowed me to cum first and then we could really start to enjoy. Surprisingly i''m still able to go for 2/3 more rounds even after i bust my first nut. I think i have too much sperm ....

Dear Mario,

premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem experienced by men across the age ranges. Sex therapist do address premature ejaculation in sex therapy, where they work with the man in teaching him activities that help him gain more control over his sexual response process and orgasm. You may consider this as an option.

You may also consider negotiating a similar understanding as you had in your previous relationship, since it worked for you, in this relationship.

5
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010-09-30

You lie......get out of here

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Donny | 2010-09-09

Two words: Tantric sex. Educate yourself about tantric sex and you will we amazed. I once had intercourse with my wife for 2 hours (excluding foreplay) .

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Missy | 2010-09-03

My hubby had the same problem,i think you need to have sex more often to last long and dont wait too long when you horny that can be the cause as well,good-luck!!

Reply to Missy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-03

Some men suffer from premature ejaculation which appears to be your case.Besides practice makes perfect,you could try something like Stud 100 which you can buy from any adult shop.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Hero | 2010-09-03

Read post 16 above

Reply to Hero