Question
Posted by: too much | 2009/10/09

over sleeping

Hi. I have been sleeping for over 18 hours a day for a week. Fainting and then just falling into deep sleep, wake up 4 hours later, tired. I can stay awake for an hour or two and then pass out again. the only thing wrong found after several tests is that i have a high esr of 120. how do i go back to work when i am sleeping all the time

Expert ImageSleep Expert

An ESR of this level is a worry - there are a number of quite serious conditions which can cause that. You get to get referred to a specialist physician as soon as possible.