Question
Posted by: What-A-lot-i-Got | 2012/08/24

Over-Sensitive CLIT

I have some kind of a dilemma where my partner’ s clit is VERY sensitive to stimulation.
She enjoys it when I go down on her (as I suck on it very nicely and make the correct contact in cunninlingus and then she can’ t take it after just a few minutes of this).

Thing is that our fourplay is short and that she wants to go into intercourse just after she feels this good (because she is at her pre-orgasmic peak by now).

The other issue is when I try to stimulate her clit during intercourse, she says that she thinks that she won’ t be able to take it and that she may explode and reach levels of insanity.
How can I assure her that it is very womanly and normal that she feels like this?

The thing with sex is that you ideally try to meet both people's needs as far as possible. If your sexual needs are being met, and it sounds like hers are, I'm wondering what the problem is. Some women do find it very sensitive after orgasm, and so if you are still feeling unfulfilled, then I suggest you talk to her about prolonging the foreplay in order to allow your excitement to build too. If this is not the case, I wonder what your motives are to take her further than she already is, if she appears anxious to do so?

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Nina | 2012/09/04

I am also lucky to enjoy multiple orgasms. I find that tilting my body help a lot to reach an orgasm through oral sex. Maybe she can try different positions: tilting her hips, on a chair with her feet or ur shoulders, completely closing her legs etc. Me and hubby (married 20 yrs) loves to play together with sex toys - sumthing I would never have thought b4 I tried it. Rather visit a reputable female friendly online shop than the average seedy sex shops available in SA. (Usually next to the car parts business)

Reply to Nina
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/08/24

Just something I suddenly though of - and I know some couples do it - you have to be fairly open-minded and liberal to the idea though!! You could always warm her up and then allow her to climax by herself with a Vibrator or Dildo. She''d have to be open to the idea though. Then when she''s climaxed - she''ll be ready for you so she wouldn''t have exhausted herself - and watching your Partner get it on with a Vibrator is going to make you go through the roof!! Many Men are also worried that their Wives might actually enjoy the Vibrator more than them but it doesn''t happen - if you''re good with her - and allows her to prepare herself for you!! As I said - it''s a masterplan but it''s not something that you can do if you''re too conservative or feel threatened - Talk to her - it''s a good solution and will add some very kinky spice to your Sexlife!! Forget what other People think - do whatever works for you!! It will make you guys fall in Love all over again! Good Luck mate!!

Reply to Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan.
I do believe that I am lucky. Its also nice to see a woman reach that level.
I will take up the second round suggestion. Another thing is that she orgasms (on average) between 2 and 3 times a session. Most of the time during intercourse, after fourplay, and by then her body is exhausted and her vagina is too sensitive to have anything penetrate her.

Reply to What-A-lot-i-Got
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/08/24

You really shouldn''t be complaining about this - you''re a Lucky bastard!! Many guys have to work for hours to satisy their Partners so you sound Fairly Lucky that you are able to do the job so fast. Your other option is to go for round 2 after 5 minutes - if she''s into that!! Normally she will take a bit longer to Climax - 2nd time around!! So drink those Protein Drinks and become a Stallion!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/24

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist