Posted by: Catherine | 2011-08-30

I am now 40kg overweight.
I over-eat.
I have been on cortisone for over 44 years for asthma and am insulin resistant. They say it is a huge factor and will be difficult to lose.
I know what to do and what to eat I just cannot seem to stick to a healthy eating plan.
I eat heathily (fruit, veg, you name it) but I add chocolates and all bad things.
I think it is psychological too.
What do I do?
Slimming clubs do not help.
I cannot afford a psychologist and what would they do anyway?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi Catherine

Posted by: Yolande | 2011-09-06

my name is Yolande and I am in the same boat. Overeating is killing me! I cant stop thinking about food, I even hide food for later! I am trying to find a place or a person that can help and I was wondering if you''d like me to keep you in the loop as to what I find out? I am seriously on a mission to get help for this problem and I will not stop till I''ve found help! Let me know!

Reply to Yolande
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011-08-30

Hi Catherine

Reply to Addictions expert