Question
Posted by: spaz | 2010-09-28

over eating

Pls can u help me calculate my daily calorie intake in a day as follows :
Toast, liver pate, Cappu
Sami with salami and salad stuff, Cappu
Yogurt (low fat)
2 millionaires shortened
1 piece cake
1 short bread biscuit
8 -|- tail sausage rolls
1/2 chop, 1/2 potato with sour cream, beans
X 3 pieces of cake
THANK U, APPRECIATED

Dear Spaz
I can unfortunately not do individual kilojoule intake calculations for my Readers as this would take too much time. However, by looking at what you list, I can see that this time of food intake that consists mainly of cakes and cream, plus fatty processed meats, will be much higher than the 8400 kJ per day prescribed for women who are not slimming and 9200 kJ per day for men who are not slimming. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Tools' to access the Calorie Counter so that you can calculate your own energy intake.

4
Posted by: ANON | 2010-09-29

YOU ARE EATING TOO MUCH

Reply to ANON
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-29

Dear Spaz

Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-29

Dear Spaz

Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-29

Dear Spaz