Question

over eating

I have a question, can one be hypnotized to help you with an eating disorder? Help you to LOVE exercise… … ?
I am a bit afraid of this therapy, but do believe in it.

Dear Anonymous
Hypnosis can be used to assist patients to control various eating problems and to encourage weightloss via dieting and exercise. I would suggest that you first discuss this option with a clinical psychologist who is trained in hypnosis. Do not use anyone who is not a clinical psychologist. There are also so-called motivational programmes available from organisations such as Innertalk which will help to condition your mindset to dieting and exercise. Try contacting Innertalk at www.innertalk.com or www.motivators.co.za for motivational tapes to get you going on the diet and the exercise.