Question

Ovary- syst

I' ve got an ovary- syst &  my Gynae told not to worry about it for as long as it does not increase from the it is.What are the dangers of living with it?

Small cysts cause no problems. If y0ou haevnormal periods and no pain, you shouldn't have a problem.

2
Posted by: Flo | 2009-06-05

I have severe pains in the abdomen, Pelvis area. Is it Ovary cysts

Reply to Flo

Only if it does not grow,I had one but mine grew to a size of between golf ball and tennis ball and it was too painful so they had to remove it but all in all it is not dangerous if there is no pain or incrase to the size