Question
Posted by: JMP | 2010/07/26

OVARY PAINS

hi, would i still get ovary pains/ovualtion pains if i was preg. only ovulated last week and get pains every now and again. i cant rem much from my first preg as my son is already 9 years old. all i can rem is that my cycle was very up and down and by pure chance i fell preg with my son, and i only knew when i was 3 weeks as i was vomitting alot and thought i had a bug but meanwhile...

If you ovulated last week, then you would only be able to test for pregnancy in a week's time. It would be too soon for any symptoms of pregnancy.

1