Question
Posted by: Winamor | 2008/07/28

Ovary and Kidney

Hi Doc: I have a pain on the right side of my body, that is positioned betweenthe ovary and the kidney, I am not sure what is it. last year(July) I went to Hospital and they told me I have ectopic(pregnancy related thing) . But I told them I am not sexual active. they discovered that I was not pregnant then gave me pain killers and send me home. before they wanted to do a surgery. When I went for the test(forgotten the name but the one they use for pregnancy) the first time, they said the was to much fluid between the kidney and the ovary so they are squized.But with the second one they said there is nothing-but the radiographer said if it is appedics the scan can not find it, if it is small it can ditect it when it is large.I am still experiencing the pain what can I do now.

It seems that the next step would be a laparoscopy to see exactly what the problem is.