Question
Posted by: debby | 2012/10/12

ovary

I recently had a ct scan for abdominal pains and one of the things noted on the report was that my right ovary abutts the cucum. I dont know what that means and if that is of concern.

It is normal. It just means that the ovary is lying next to the caecum.

4
Posted by: N | 2012/10/16

Are you sure its not the diverticulosis ?? I understand that this really can cause some bad pain. Perhaps there is scarring/adhesions of some sort (?) I do believe this can cause pain - especially where our female organs and other organs are concerned. Sometimes a lap (laparoscopy) is needed to look in more detail. Please let us know.

Reply to N
Posted by: Debby | 2012/10/16

Hi N

Nope I still suffer from regular nausea, right side abdominal pain and im always tired. Im at a point where i just dont know what to do anymore. I have diverticulolis but this cant be making me feel this way.

Reply to Debby
Posted by: N | 2012/10/15

Debby, you sound like me a few years ago. I had all sorts of tests after not finding the obvious (CT included). They never found anything at all and the awful pain went away. Are you any better now ?

Reply to N