Question
Posted by: Livhuwani | 2011/04/15

Ovarol pill

Hi doc! I''m 25 years old &  married,last year 19 july i got miscarrage so the doctor advice me to do birth control,i''ve used nur-strate for 3 months,since i started it i never saw my mistration(9 months now without my period)i went 2 c the doctor &  he prescribe ovarol &  say it wil balance my homones,wil ovaral help me to mistrate?pls help.

It can take several months after stopping the injection for your periods to return. Ovral at this stage will probably help.

3
Posted by: lesego | 2014/11/18

Hi doctor,my menstrual are coming early and late sometimes,I'm trying to. Have a baby.but I'm struggling to get pregnant..do you think ovarol pill,will help me

Reply to lesego
Posted by: lesego | 2014/11/18

Reply to lesego