Question
Posted by: Lita | 2011/09/12

Ovaries

my period started on Thursday 8 Sept,I had terrible bladder pain that not usually happen after I had my child,eversince I started my period I had light to serve pain on the left side of my ovary I never had this kind of pain.Do U know what this could be

There could be a number of causes, from bladder infection to an ovarian cyst. You would need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

3

Posted by: Cindy-Lee | 2011/09/15

Hi. my C125 level has gone up, from having it tested in June and retested again in September. It has gone from 61 to 62.

I had a hystrascope done. There is a fribroid in my uterus that has also increased in size (with about 2 cm.)

The recommendation is that I should consider having a hysterectomy.

Should I consider a 2nd opion as I would like to have a child.

I have also never fallen pregant.

Reply to Cindy-Lee
Posted by: Darkie | 2011/09/13

Hi Lita

I suggest you to your gyanae becaus i had those symptoms before and it was cysts. I had to go for operation to remove them.

Reply to Darkie