Question
Posted by: Candy | 2012-11-14

OVARIAN RELATED?

Couple of months ago i started getting severe leg pain to the extent that i thought it was a blood clot, it traveled up my leg into my inner thigh and disappeared for a week or so. Also had a very sore foot but there was no injury whatsoever.

Then i started getting lower right sided pelvic and lower back pain, the burning shooting kind that extends to my thigh and down my right leg. I still get it every day. The other night I was lying on my bed and turned toward my bedside table to the right and I felt a major pulling in my pelvic area to the extent that i could not move for a couple of minutes.

Then the right sided flank pin started, almost like gall bladder pain but mine was removed beginning 2011. I have slight pressure under my right breast in the rib cage.

My leg is burning and my foot and ankle looks puffy late afternoon. I suffer severe bone and joint pain as well.

Any suggestions?

It doesn't sound gynaecological. I would suggest that you start off by seeing your GP.