Question
Posted by: concerned daughter | 2009/01/06

ovarian polyps

Hi, My mom is in her  ate forties and has been sterilised a few years ago. For the past few months she has experienced incredible painful and heavy bleeding. Her gynae says she has polyps on her ovaries, if I remember correctly, and she is being scheduled to go into theatre in 2 weeks. What can she expect regarding the recovery? She also suffers from a form of fibromyalgia and is on a lots of heavy medication which has terrible side-effects. We' re very concerned, please advise..

You would need to tell me what the procedure is that she is having.

Best wishes.