Question
Posted by: Angela | 2012/10/08

Ovarian Pain

I have experienced a pain where I think my left ovary sits, particularly during sex. The pain subsides a little if I push (and hold the pressure) on the location.

I did not worry too much about it. but recently felt a bit dizzy and actually intensely nauseous to the point of wanting to vomit during lovemaking. I assumed I had just overexerted myself and put it down to not being fit. The nauseou lingered for a while.

I do suffer from PCOS and infertility and now that I think about it, I have suffered terribly with intense period pain (like never before) for the last 6 months.

Thank you for your advice.

PCOS should not cause period pain. Your pain and nausea ciuld be due to a cyst but could also be a bowel problem. I would suggest that you see your gynae to start with.

1